With WaterApp, a grocery center ensures that the water supplied to the butchery and veggie unit is safe.
Grocery Warehouse's Water Map
1 RO Unit
Water Quality Sensor
1 Well Sensor
2 Visibility Sensors
Assured Water Quality
Single Dashboard for all Water Operations
- RO operation is critical as Ro water is used in the butchery & veggie unit.
- Ro water quality monitoring is done intermittently.
- If RO usage is not planned properly, production suffers.
- Staff takes physical rounds to ensure availability.
- Frequent overflows spoil produce. Cleaning wastes manpower.
- Excessive monthly water bill. Cannot monitor RO backwash.
- There is no predictability for the borewell hence tanker ordering is inefficient.
“Thanks to WaterApp, I can ensure that our butchery and veggies unit is getting safe water at all times.”
Nishant Nepram, Plant Supervisor, Online Grocery Store, Pune
How did WaterApp Help?
- Continuous TDS Monitoring: WaterApp Quality Sensor shows TDS level in real time.
- Cost Saved; no production delays and overflows.
- Increased productivity– no more manual tank monitoring.
- Production planning– better scheduling for butchery, veggie ops.
- A way to track RO backwash for efficient functioning.
- Borewell visibility takes guesswork out of tanker ordering.
- Management gets a water centric view of operations per site.
- Can project water costs and standardize water usage/ operation.