A factory saved two tankers per day with WaterApp
Auto Precision’s Water Map
1 Overhead Tank
1 Under Ground Tank
1 Dug Well
1 Bore Well
2 Visibility Sensors
2 Well Sensors
Saved 2 Tankers Per Day
Increased Bore Well Yield
Fire Tank is always Full
- In summers, there is a water crisis. Availability of dug well and bore well is unclear.
- They order about 6 tankers daily and pay a higher rate for tankers due to last minute ordering.
- There is a risk of damaging the pump (dry run).
- The owner wants to be able to monitor the fire tank at all times.
- Cooling tower needs manual supervision. No visibility into evaporation losses and efficiency.
“Thanks to WaterApp I could increase my borewell yield and reduce my tanker requirements.”
Anil Pednekar, Director, Auto Precision Indiustries, Mumbai.
How did WaterApp Help?
- Cost Saving: Two tankers saved on a per day basis and tankers are ordered in advance.
- Increased bore well yield: Visibility inside well and borewell enables them to pump more often and reduce tanker requirement.
- Production Planning: Water availability of both wells is known.
- No risk of pump damage. Pumping rate is known.
- Owner can view the fire tank and receive alerts, 24×7.
- Manpower saving as manual monitoring is eliminated.
- Can track evaporation losses and leakages for cooling tower.