A housing society reduced their water consumption by 30% with WaterApp
Solitaire Residency's Water Map
21 Overhead Tanks
3 Under Ground Tanks
1 Borewell Sensor
3 Advanced Sensors
14 Visibility Sensors
30% Reduced Consumption
Increased Borewell Yield
- They do not receive enough water from the corporation and need to call in 6-7 tankers daily.
- They have a set schedule for pumping water up into 21 tanks for all of their 7 towers. They do not have any visibility into how much water is available in each tank.
- They have 7 bore wells on their premises. They do not have visibility of when the borewell recovers.
- They order tankers as per a set schedule and not as per requirement as they have no visibility into their sump tanks.
- They do not know the hardness levels or the quality of water they are receiving.
“From a requirement of 6-7 tankers daily, our society went down to zero tankers!! No water cuts, just smarter management. Kudos to the WaterApp team!”
Abhijit Patil, Management Committee Member, Pune
How did WaterApp Help?
- Water Saving: They are able to see the water available in each tank and pump water on an as needed basis. They are able to reduce consumption by 30%, on a monthly basis.
- Increase Borewell Yield: They can see the recoup rate and time of their borewell and are drawing more out of their borewell.
- Reduced Tankers: They have reduced their tanker requirement to zero from a previous need of 6-7 tankers per day.
- Tanker Ordering decisions are very easy to make.