A Borewell Owner can measure the water drawn by tankers from his well with WaterApp
Chakore Borewell Water Map
Day and Night Operation
1 Borewell Sensor
IoT Flow Meter
IoT Energy Meter
Accurate Tanker Measurement
Tanker Count and Stats
Owner can Track from Anywhere
- Risk of water theft when owner is not around.
- No way to know water availability of bore well.
- Recoup rate is unknown.
- No visibility into how much water is being pumped, how much to charge and how much is available.
- Unable to plan operations around water extraction.
- Risk of damaging the pump (dry run).
- High pumping costs.
- No way to monitor bore well operations remotely.
“WaterApp has simplified my life immensely. I can monitor my borewell remotely and get an exact count of tankers filled and water drawn at the end of everyday”
Appa Chakore, Borewell Owner, Pune
How did WaterApp Help?
- Owner can keep an eye on borewell operation from anywhere. No risk of water theft.
- Accurate measurement of tankers and clear records help to settle bills smoothly.
- Full visibility of water level data, historical, seasonal data and recoup rates.
- Recoup rates help to optimize groundwater extraction.
- Ability to plan operations in advance based on water availability.
- Pump statistics indicate if the pump is working efficiently and consuming energy accordingly.
- No risk of a dry run.