A resort owner is free to track resort occupancy and water operations from anywhere with WaterApp
Gaaz Resort's Water Map
2 Overhead Tanks
1 Fresh Water Well
2 Visibility Sensors
1 Well Sensor
Increased Yield from Well
No Dry Taps
No Inconvenience to Guests
Freed up Owner's Time
- Resort is operated by the local caretaker. Owner lives in Mumbai and has very little window into what’s happening.
- All water needs are met by the dug well on the premises.
- In summer time, the well level is low and unpredictable.
- As it is close to the beach, guests shower often and the overhead tank suddenly runs dry which is inconvenient.
- Owner wants to build a fruit garden and additional rooms but does not know if water requirements will be met by the well.
“With WaterApp I can gauge the occupancy and water situation of my resort from anywhere. It has freed up my time considerably.”
Sharad Parulekar, Owner, Gaaz Resort, Goa
How did WaterApp Help?
- Owner is able to monitor water usage and know resort occupancy from Mumbai.
- The water in the well has become visible.
- Helps to pump efficiently (maximize recovery rate)
- Water issues in summers have become manageable
- The manager receives water alerts in advance so he can take timely actions to ensure uninterrupted supply to guests.
- Owner is very happy with WaterApp as he has clear visibility of water and can plan accordingly.