Sitting in their office, researchers created an accurate Water Balance Model of an area with WaterApp
Current Area's Water Map
Real time Data
Data Logging and Sharing
- CGWB (Central Ground Water Board) needs to monitor levels of observation wells in different locations to understand area wise groundwater levels. Helps in drought water policy decisions.
- Requires sending staff with expensive instruments to the site to take physical readings.
- Continous monitoring is not possible.
- Cannot detect and measure impact of rains, floods etc.
- Data corroboration, look up, logging and sharing is inconvenient.
How did WaterApp Help?
- First of its kind instrumentation for continuous and remote groundwater measurement.
- Cost and Manpower Saving: No more site visits + Affordable Instruments (theft proof).
- Real time rain detection enables administration to react quickly.
- Productivity Gains: Data corroboration, look up, logging, sharing.
- Can create a more accurate Water Balance Model.